- This event has passed.
Papillon Restart — Evening Session
January 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Linda Mihely, Your Instructor
Is your Papillon in “time out?” Just need help figuring out where you are in the project or a little refresher to get started again? This is the class for you!
Bring your pattern and partially completed project, and we’ll help you get back on track.
Thursday—January 12 6-8 pm
1 – Two Hour Class
Class fee: $35 – Pattern not included
Instructor: Linda Mihely
Skill level: Intermediate
- Yarn: 2 skeins Urth Uneek fingering & 1 skein contrasting solid color fingering weight yarn
- Needles: US Size #4 – 32-40″ cord
- Knit Kit containing: (suggested)
- Small pair of scissors;
- Medium sized metal curved-tip tapestry needle
- Fix-it Tool or size F, G or H crochet hook
- Pear-shaped, locking stitch markers
- Point protectors
- Tape measure
- Row counter
- Needle Gauge
- Pen or pencil and paper
About the classes: It is our policy that unless we specify otherwise, students in our class must purchase their yarn and other class supplies at Knitting Temptations