- This event has passed.
Papillon — Afternoon Session
January 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Linda Mihely, Your Instructor
This unique shawl is knit entirely in garter stitch and uses short rows to create the shapes within the butterfly’s wings. Although this pattern requires a good deal of counting, it is not difficult to execute once you become familiar with the unique manner in which it is written.
Urth Uneek Fingering yarns create the beautiful color changes, and the contrasting solid color is used to set-off the design.
Tuesday—January 17, 31 & February 14 2-4 pm
3 – Two Hour Classes
Class fee: $95 – Pattern not included
Instructor: Linda Mihely
Skill level: Intermediate
- Yarn: 2 skeins Urth Uneek fingering & 1 skein contrasting solid color fingering weight yarn
- Needles: US Size #4 – 32-40″ cord
- Knit Kit containing: (suggested)
- Small pair of scissors;
- Medium sized metal curved-tip tapestry needle
- Fix-it Tool or size F, G or H crochet hook
- Pear-shaped, locking stitch markers
- Point protectors
- Tape measure
- Row counter
- Needle Gauge
- Pen or pencil and paper
About the classes: It is our policy that unless we specify otherwise, students in our class must purchase their yarn and other class supplies at Knitting Temptations