- This event has passed.
Stars at Midnight Cowl
January 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Karen Wilkins & Lisa Sabula, Your Instructors
The Stars at Midnight cowl is all about transitions and changing focus. With a simple, yet stunning texture, this pattern brings relaxation and clarity as we move from day to night and think of the possibility of the future.
The slipped stitch texture creates a squishy, cozy fabric. The edges of the cowl are marked by transitional stripes with dot stitches that evoke memories of the stars dotting the night sky and the shift to a new day.
- Yarn – 1 skein Sweetgeorgia DK & 1 Sweetgeorgia Party of Five – DK
- Needles – Size US #7 circular needle w/24″ cable
- Knit Kit containing these suggested supplies
- Small pair of scissors
- Medium sized metal curved-tip tapestry needle
- Fix-it Tool or size F, G or H crochet hook
- Pear-shaped locking stitch markers
- Point protectors
- Tape measure
- Row counter
- Needle gauge
- Pen or pencil and paper
About the classes: It is our policy that unless we specify otherwise, students in our class must purchase their yarn and other class supplies at Knitting Temptations