Ravelry 102 – Evening Session
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Becky Creighton, Your Instructors
This class is for the beyond beginner user of Ravelry. You already have patterns in your library and favorites. We will learn to:
- Use the Advance Search feature to search patterns, designers, and yarns
- Look at your History Page
- Add projects to your notebook
- Add the inventory of your needles or crochet hooks
- Add the inventory of your stash
- Change the layout of our library
- Search your library
- Find a group that interests you
- Post a question on a forum
You must bring your phone, tablet or laptop and know how to sign into a wireless network when given the password. A tablet is preferred over a phone due to screen size. Be sure your device is fully charged or you have the power cord/charger. Be sure you can sign into Ravelry.
Bring the information for one project including name of pattern, name and color of yarn(s) used, and have a picture of the project or yarn(s) used on your device. We will upload this into your Projects.
We will not actually enter your inventory of needles or yarn. We’ll just put in some “dummy” info so you can see how it is done.
Wednesday, February 22 from 6-8 pm
One 2-hour class
Class fee: $35
Skill level: Some experience with Ravelry