- This event has passed.
Meandering Shawl – Designed by Stephen West
June 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on June 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Linda Mihely, Your Instructor
Skill Level: Intermediate – some brioche experience required.
Knit two-color brioche and enjoy the meandering lines of the top down shawl. The center increase zigs and zags and finally flows into a wavy chevron border. An I-cord find off neatly finishes the edge.
This class includes two 2 hour classes
Class Dates: Tuesdays, June 7 and June 21,
Class Times: 2 to 4PM OR 6 to 8PM
Class Fee: $65
- Yarn – 1 skein of two contrasting colors of fingering weight yarn
- Needles – 40″ size US #4
- Knit Kit containing these suggested supplies
- Small pair of scissors
- Medium sized metal curved-tip tapestry needle
- Fix-it Tool or size F, G or H crochet hook
- Pear-shaped, locking stitch markers
- Point protectors
- Tape measure
- Row counter
- Needle gauge
- Pen or pencil and paper
Choose your preferred class time at checkout.
About our classes: It is our policy that unless we specify otherwise, students in our classes must purchase their yarn and other class supplies at Knitting Temptations.