- This event has passed.
Aprillia Shawl Afternoon Session
August 30, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
BECKY CREIGHTON, YOUR INSTRUCTOR
The Aprillia Shawl is a boomerang shaped shawl that uses one skein of fingering weight yarn in a solid or variegated color. It’s an easy-to-memorize pattern that is appealing to both the novice and advanced knitter. You’ll use knit, purl, yarn overs and make one stitches.
Tuesday — August 30
One – 2 Hour Class
Class fee: $40 – Pattern included
Instructor: Becky Creighton
Skill level: Beginner, Refresher
- Yarn – One skein of fingering weight yarn in a variegated, tonal or solid color.
- Needles: 32” US size 6
- Knit Kit containing: (suggested)
- Small pair of scissors;
- Medium sized metal curved-tip tapestry needle
- Fix-it Tool or size F, G or H crochet hook
- Pear-shaped, locking stitch markers
- Point protectors
- Tape measure
- Row counter
- Needle Gauge
- Pen or pencil and paper
REGISTER FOR 2-4 PM CLASS HERE
About the classes: It is our policy that unless we specify otherwise, students in our class must purchase their yarn and other class supplies at Knitting Temptations