- This event has passed.
ADVENTure Gnome — Afternoon Session
November 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Linda Mihely, Your Instructor
Have you been wanting to create one of these cute little gnomes? Just in time for the holidays, this little guy is full of interesting new techniques.
Use Gnutmeg to decorate your mantel or give as a hostess gift. This little project is easier that it looks and so much fun to work on with other knitting friends.
Tuesday—November 29, December 6, 13 & 20 2-4 pm
4 – Two Hour Classes
Class fee: $95 – Pattern included
Instructor: Linda Mihely
Skill level: Intermediate
- Yarn: 1 mini-skein (approx 50 yards) of four colors of fingering weight yarn
- Needles: US Size #1, #2 – 32″ cord or DPN’s
- Knit Kit containing: (suggested)
- Small pair of scissors;
- Medium sized metal curved-tip tapestry needle
- Fix-it Tool or size F, G or H crochet hook
- Pear-shaped, locking stitch markers
- Point protectors
- Tape measure
- Row counter
- Needle Gauge
- Pen or pencil and paper
About the classes: It is our policy that unless we specify otherwise, students in our class must purchase their yarn and other class supplies at Knitting Temptations