Coming in January
A new KAL from Knit Purl Hunter!
AVAILABLE NOW AT KNITTING TEMPTATIONS!
- 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Viscose from Bamboo
- 255 yards per 100 gram hank
- US 3-7 (3.25-4.5) needles
- Approx. 5-6 sts per inch
8” tall, approx. 22 (40)” around after blocking
Sueno by HiKoo
- 1 (2) skeins Background Color
- 1 (2) skeins Main Color
- Two #5 (3.75mm) 16 (24)” circular needles. Second needle is used to graft stitches in finishing.
- Size F crochet hook for provisional cast on
- 10 yards smooth, contrasting color waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
Approx. 26 sts and 32 rounds = 4” in stockinette worked in the round.
Gauge is crucial to yardage so please take the time to swatch.