Perky Little Hat
Date(s) - 12/10/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you looking for a quick and easy gift idea? Join us!
Many of our knitters are looking for a quick, easy project that can be used as a holiday gift or for themselves as a delightful burst of color throughout the winter.
Class Fee: $35.00
Instructors: Carolyn Barnes & Linda Mihely
- Knitting in the round
- A new and attractive stitch pattern that can used in a variety of ways
- Making a pompom
- How to adapt the pattern for adult or child size
- 1 skein of Super Bulky Yarn
Suggested yarns include Baah Sequoia, Spud & Chloe Outer, and Amano Mamacha
- US 15 circular needle — 16″
- Tapestry needle
- Pompom maker (available at Knitting Temptations)