Please bring your leftover fingering weight yarn in colors you love or even dislike. In this class, you will have the opportunity to swap colors! Karen will focus on three topics. Karen will demonstrate that the colors you love are the “right” colors! She will show you how to estimate the yardage in your remnants. Finally, Karen will help you utilize these remnants to create projects that you enjoy working and giving.
- Leftover fingering weight yarns – no amount is too small or too large
- If you have a large skein (300 to 440 yards) of fingering weight yarn you want to use, bring it
- Examples of colors that make you happy. You may bring fabrics, yarns or clothing
- Suggested Needles: US #4, #5 and #6 in 24″ lengths
- Suggested Crochet Hooks: E, F & G
Wednesday, May 29 from 6-8pm or Saturday, June 1 from 9-11am
Introductory Fee: $20